This is wonderful! I have done an excellent job explaining the reasons to do the little things I’ve always wondered why. My daughters really liked it, so moist and fluffy. My husband can’t stop to eat that so I made this again for the second time.
The most amazing, ONE BOWL, BEST Fudgy Chocolate Cake is so rich and decadent, with the perfect balance of fluffy and fudgy!
Best Fudgy Chocolate Cake
1 hr 10 mins
Calories: 302 kcal
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose or plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups white granulated sugar (or a natural granulated baking sweetener measuring 1:1 with sugar)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup boiling water mixed with 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1 cup (250-ml) heavy cream or thickened cream
- 8- ounces (250-grams) semi sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º F | 175°C. Lightly grease an 8-inch round cake pan with non stick cooking oil spraying.
- CHOCOLATE CAKE:
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Whisk thoroughly to combine well.
- Add oil, egg, vanilla and milk to the flour mixture and beat well to combine. Pour in the boiling water (with the coffee), and mix until glossy.
- view more instructions @ cafedelites.com